Saturday, December 17, 2011

Eloise at Christmastime

Yesterday we went and got our Christmas tree. Hillary, Eli, Diana, Eloise, and I went and picked one out. It was exciting because it is Eloise's first Christmas tree. I know she doesn't know what's going on, but I am getting ridiculously excited being a parent for Christmas. I'm trying to enjoy it, because I know that as we have more kids, it will probably just get more stressful. I can't believe it's only one week until Christmas, though. It came on all of a sudden, somehow. Anyway, enough rambling. It's late enough that these sentences probably aren't making very much sense. I'll post some pictures, since it's hard to wrong there.


Riding in the car...



Shopping at Costco...



At the tree lot...




Trying to get a group shot...













Tree and stocking...



2 comments: