Friday, May 20, 2011

So it begins...

I decided to start a blog. We'll see how faithfully I keep it, but I would like to blog often.

First things first, my daughter Eloise will be 7 weeks old tomorrow, so I want to document her life as it goes along.

Here she was on 4-2-11, the day she was born...
...and here she is now. (Well, as of a couple days ago.)

She is already so big, I can't believe it. Most of her 3 month clothes fit her exactly now, if they're not already too small, and she is wearing most of her 6 month clothes regularly. We knew she was going to be big, but I don't think I was prepared for how fast she would grow.

On another note, (less precious, but still fun), Micah has brought me into his gameland. There is a game called Dominion that he started playing with his friends. He begged me to play with him, and really wanted to buy it. It's pretty expensive, so I was going to get it for him for his birthday, which is in August. He kept asking about it though, so he just got his present a little early. I then played with him to make him happy, and it is so much fun! I normally don't like games that require so much strategy, but I am seriously hooked. You can also play online for free, which is a less expensive way to begin the obsession.

I suppose that's all for now, since Eloise woke up from her nap, and needs a mom now. Thanks for reading. :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love that you blogged about Dominion. I also thought it was going to be too "gamer-esque" for me, but it really is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!!! I am so glad you started a blog! Keep em' comin'! Wooo!

    ReplyDelete