Monday, June 6, 2011

Eloise Picture Overload

A couple days ago Eloise was being really cute while I was getting her dressed for the day, so I just kept snapping pictures. Here they are.


Here she is just in her pajamas, before I changed her clothes.

This gorgeous blanket was made by my friend Amber. It's so amazing!




I flipped her onto her tummy since she was in such an energetic mood. I wanted to see if she would lift her head.

This is probably the best picture I got of her on her tummy, and I forgot to focus. Whoops.

I love how you can see Dominion to the left too.




I flipped her back to her back, and she was getting pretty sad that I wouldn't just pick her up.




I thought the last outfit was cute, but the jeans don't quite fit yet, so I changed her into this one.


She kicked off one of her moccasins, and was being pretty cute just propped up on my knees.



1 comment:

  1. Awww! I love this! She is so cute, and I can't believe how fast she is growing!! Also, I'm glad you're liking the quilt, I must admit that I think it's pretty fabulous. Haha. Also, I love that you guys got Seaside!

    ReplyDelete