Monday, June 6, 2011

Sailing Away: Take Two

So we took the boat out again yesterday. This time we went to Deer Creek Reservoir, this time it didn't sink, and this time I took my camera. I didn't get any shots while on the boat,because I was too afraid I would drop my camera. Sailboats are pretty high maintenance to sail. You need to stay on top of everything to make sure you don't tip or run into anything. It was so much fun though. Afterward we had a bbq at Diana's for Eli's birthday. Great day.

(really zoomed in, and kinda blurry.)

 The beautiful lake! It was such a gorgeous day.

Our beautiful boat!

 Here Eli was napping, and he had a little food on his face, so Hillary decided to put a little more noticeable food on his face.


Aunt Hillary with Eloise



We were touching Eloise's toes to her nose, which was pretty cute.





She got sick of it pretty quick though...


 So then Hillary tried.




Aunt Hannah with Eloise at Nana's house

No comments:

Post a Comment